Thursday, 4 October 2012

Thank you for downloading my book: From Grief to Peace - Mourning Your Loss: The Healthy Way to Survive the Death of a Loved One.

I would like to thank all who downloaded my latest book, From Grief to Peace - Mourning Your Loss: The Healthy Way to Survive the Death of a Loved One, during the free promotion. Over 500 people downloaded the book. I hope it helps some of you in coping with the loss of a loved one. To those who found some typing errors, thank you very much for bringing them under my attention. I will fix them and update the book as soon as possible. If any of you found typing errors, please let my know.

I am currently busy completing my next book to be published in the next month or two. Please hold thumbs that I finish it in time. The theme is also about grief and bereavement. It is absolutely shocking to see how many people struggle with the loss of a loved one on a daily basis. Death is a daily part of our lives, but we are so ill-equipped to handle it. The pain and the hurt that death causes in the lives of people is hard to explain.

I truly hope that my books offer some support to people in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment