Saturday, 13 October 2012

Read Kindle Books On Your PC, Android, Blackberry Or iPhone


Brilliant piece of software for people who do not have a Kindle.  A year or so ago I learned about the "Kindle for PC" software. I downloaded it and I am so glad I did. I have read countless Kindle e-books on my PC, and even on my Android Smartphone. Kindle has a version for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows 7 phones. This is even better as I always have my phone with me.

The software offers you the advantage of syncing between your different devices. If you read your book on your PC this morning, you can sync it with your other devices and continue reading the afternoon on your phone. With so many Kindle books being offered for free the amount of reading material available is huge. 


You can even read my book From Grief to Peace - Mourning your Loss. The Healthy Way to Survive the Death of a Loved One on your PC or phone wherever you are. 

The best thing about this software? It is FREE.

If you have never experienced Kindle Books before, get this software now. Click Here


1 comment:

  1. This is such amazing news! I m so happy to know this, that this software comes for free of cost and can be downloaded on phone as well. Now I can read your books easily, without worrying about losing the hard copy. Yey!!!

    ReplyDelete