Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Letters to my Daughters by Avery Washington


Letters to my Daughters by Avery Washington

A beautiful relationship of love from their father here on earth combined with the love from our Heavenly Father God, Avery shares his love and support for his daughters as their father, showing how instrumental the love of not only their father here on earth is, but also accepting the love of our Father God. This book is full of poetic affirmations of love and inspirational quotes which will give daughters of all ages' strength, encouragement and inspiration which will give them good mental health to become strong women in the future. Letters to my Daughters

This is a beautiful book that every father with daughters should read. It is like a breath of fresh air. Easy to read and inspiring, this book offers so much to think about. I think a lot of fathers forget how big a role they play in the lives of their daughters. Great book.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a beautiful book. My father was a great man and did a great job as a father to me. I am blessed that he was around but many dads who want to be the perfect fathers to their daughters would love this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a book for every father to have. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful book and a perfect Father's day gift as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A must read for all dads with daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get this for my father for Christmas. He has always been a wonderful dad and I know he would appreciate this book.

    ReplyDelete