Saturday, 13 October 2012

Get My Book Now For A Big Discount - Only $0.99

Limited Time Offer!

Get "From Grief To Peace" For Only 99 cents.


Get From Grief To Peace For Only 99 cents
I am offering my e-book, "From Grief To Peace - Mourning Your Loss" at a price of 99c for a limited time. Why would I do this? I was asked to do this. I received a few emails asking me to offer drop the price. It appears as if Amazon adds $2 to all Kindle Books in certain countries, making the book expensive. I decided to comply and lower the price. For readers in certain countries the book will still cost $2.99, but it is cheaper. I offer this price only for a very limited time. So be quick if you want it! 

Even if you do not need it now, get it, because the reality of life is that, at some point, everyone loses someone they love.

My book wants to help you improve your understanding of  the reality of grief. Most of us are ill-prepared for the impact of the loss of a loved one. We do not know how to grieve. Modern society adds to the problem when expecting mourners to cope and move on with their lives as soon as possible. Unfortunately, for people in mourning this creates problems later. Almost all of us know about the Stages of Grief and we think that we simply have to move from one stage to the other to complete our grief and mourning process. It is not that simple. Grief is more like a roller coaster.

Therefore my book focus on the basics of grief. I try to answer the question "What is Grief?" as simply as possible. My book does not offer new insights on grief, but rather try to help you understand the basics of grief. I use the word GRIEF as an acronym to explain grief and guide you to heal properly. Grieving takes time, but if you understand what it does and why it makes you feel the way you do, you are better prepared to survive the loss of a loved one.

Here are some recent reviews of my book:

Jeffrey H. - This Guide Will Help
 If you have lost a loved one and are trying to cope with their lose this book can help. This book will guide you through the grieving process and help you get your life back on the right track. It has easy to follow instructions and is full of helpful info and It is written in a way that is simple and to the point that really gets you into the right state of mind. I seriously recommend checking out this book if you are grieving for the loss of someone you love, it will help you.
 Pam S - No nonsense advice for post-loss paralysis
This book is a practical distillation of much needed grief counseling for the early days and weeks after the loss of a loved one. Humane and sensible, it's the right advice.       
 Mohan, - Practical, sometimes theoretical advice
I commend the author for picking death and grief which can be a difficult topic to research and write about. The narrative is a bit theoretical although the author adds some practical tips while describing the five steps of grief - Remembering, Introspection, Externalization and Moving Forward. Five stars for research and narrative. Four stars overall.
 Ms. Eden  - Coping with grief
I feel that no matter how well you think you've prepared yourself, it's never easy dealing with death and the loss of a loved one. The grieving and healing process is such a truly individual journey and as such is always unique. That being said, this wonderful book offers insight into the process of coping with grief and loss in ways I hadn't considered. I especially like the way the author turned the word "grief" into an acronym that spells out the steps to healing and serenity. Whether you've recently lost a loved one, or know that you're going to soon, this well-written volume offers good, practical advice, that is both heart-felt and touching.

1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with the way you have explained what all you have dealt with in your book and that too, without disclosing much about the book. Everyone faces a time in their life, where they lose someone, who is very close to them. It is very disheartening and the loss borne by heart is so heavy, that sometimes we are not able to concentrate on anything. I really liked this idea and would like to grab my hands on this book, as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete